The Waverley Hotel is superbly placed on Great Yarmouth’s famous seafront, close to the Britannia pier.
We’re also convenient for:
- Hollywood Cinema
- Bowling greens
- Marina Leisure Centre and indoor pool
- The world-famous Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- Town Centre and Market (Wednesday and Saturday)
- Great Yarmouth Race Course
- Great Yarmouth Stadium for greyhound and stock car racing
- Gorleston Pavillion Theatre
- North Sea Heliport
- Bure Valley Railway
- Historic South Quay
- Restaurants, bars and clubs
- Yarmouth has one of the best beachs of any resort in the UK
The newly revamped Regent Road is one street away, providing you with lots of holiday shopping bargains and a pleasant stroll to the town centre and market place.
Great Yarmouth also boasts a waxworks, professional bowling alley, three fine casinos and the Hippodrome, one of the oldest circus buildings in Europe.
Exciting plans for the town include an outer harbour, with fast sea links to Holland, and one of the eight large regional casinos.